How do I post/view comments on Twitter while watching a broadcast?
(1) Click the "t" tab on the top right of the Nico Live Player.
If the broadcast does not have any Twitter posts yet, you will be shown a posting guide.
If the broadcast has comments, you will be able to see a list.
You can post comments to Twitter when Twitter Mode is selected.
(1) Click the Twitter Authentication button and you will be taken to Twitter.
(3) Input your Twitter Account details and accept to link your account.
(4) Change to Twitter Mode by clicking the "t" on the comment panel.
(5) Write a comment and it will be posted on Twitter.
(6) The following hashtags will be set automatically.
The broadcaster can also define optional hashtags.
・Channel ID (#ch○)
・Community ID (#co○)
(1) Click the "t" tab on the top right of the Nico Live Player
(2) From Account Information, click Unlink Twitter
(3) You will be taken to the Twitter site. Follow the provided steps to unlink your account.
・ Twitter's API may become inaccessible without prior notification to reduce server load.
・ Twitter posts may fail due to problems with the Twitter service.
We do not offer support for these errors.
・ To Safari browser users - please turn "Disable pop-ups" off.