Why are my player settings resetting when I close my browser?
Closing the browser while using Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later versions
while using private mode (feature that deletes the view function when the
browser is closed) causes the video player settings to reset.
・Nico Video: Resets video auto-start / volume settings.
・Nico Live: Resets Secret Mode settings.
If you are not using private mode and experience the above issues,
please try the following:
(1) Right click on the video player<br>
(2) Click Global Settings<br>
(3) Select the local memory tab<br>
(4) Check allow data to be saved on your computer from this site
Also try the solution below.
(1) Right click on the video player and select Settings
(2) Uncheck Don't show this again and move the slider to Don't restrict furthest to the right
(3) Click Close
(4) Restart your browser